CLOSED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED

CLOSED

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something About Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Convict

Something About Me Empty
PostSubject: Something About Me   Something About Me EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Nick in-game :Convict/Zerker/JuniorPk/Overdosed
Sex: Male
L2 Preferate Class: Daggers ( Adventurer / GhostHunter) Archers ( Sagittarius / MoonlightSentinel ) Mages (Archmage / Soultaker / StormScreamer)
Favorite thing to do in l2: Play With Clan / AOE With Players https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img808/6457/shot00001h.jpg
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
icka7a

Something About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something About Me   Something About Me EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 pm

are you the guy with the glad video from l2 roxy x5 ( dexternet) which now doesnt exist...
Back to top Go down
Convict

Something About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something About Me   Something About Me EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:31 pm

icka7a wrote:
are you the guy with the glad video from l2 roxy x5 ( dexternet) which now doesnt exist...

I never play on dexternet lol Neutral and i dont see if i say somewhere i play somewhere lol! lol!

P.S. Cya On Map santa santa
Back to top Go down
icka7a

Something About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something About Me   Something About Me EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 pm

the picture with firekitty name... there was such video on youtube with glad called firekitty
Back to top Go down
Convict

Something About Me Empty
PostSubject: Something About Me   Something About Me EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

icka7a wrote:
the picture with firekitty name... there was such video on youtube with glad called firekitty

Is not firekitty from youtube
Back to top Go down
icka7a

Something About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something About Me   Something About Me EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something About Me   Something About Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Something About Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLOSED :: Spam & Flame-
Jump to: