CLOSED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED

CLOSED

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the hell is going there?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saniol93

what the hell is going there? Empty
PostSubject: what the hell is going there?   what the hell is going there? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:50 pm

2002.1.1 01:14:28
CPU : AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1251 MHz with 766MB RAM
Video : RADEON 9550 (6467)

General protection fault!

History: CheckTag <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::StaticAllocateObject <- (Package EtcWndBack) <- UObject::StaticConstructObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (EtcWndBack 15500805) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (AbnormalBack 15500805) <- ULinkerLoad::Create <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2ui.EtcWndBack.AbnormalBack NULL) <- NCObject::LoadTexture <- NCStatusIconCtrl::CopyStatusIconInfo <- NCStatusIconCtrl::AddCol <- UStatusIconHandle::execAddCol <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (AbnormalStatusWnd Transient.AbnormalStatusWnd0, Function Interface.AbnormalStatusWnd.OnEvent) <- XMLUIManager::ExecuteUIEvent <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=AbnormalStatusU <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

those errors when i log to my character....
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is going there?   what the hell is going there? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Try deleting option.ini or delete the system and put again the patch
Back to top Go down
https://l2mihtrael.forumotion.com
Saniol93

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is going there?   what the hell is going there? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:01 pm

nothing happed ...>>!>>!@>!#>!>#>!>#!%$%
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is going there?   what the hell is going there? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 pm

have you put the system again?
Back to top Go down
https://l2mihtrael.forumotion.com
Saniol93

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is going there?   what the hell is going there? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 pm

yes i did all what i know to repair error, still the same error on my computer, now im playing in other comp but i want to play on my computer ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is going there?   what the hell is going there? Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell is going there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLOSED :: General discussions-
Jump to: